Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Road Not Taken!

Two roads diverged in a
yellow wood,

And sorry I could not travel both

And be one traveler, long I stood

And looked down one as far as I could

To where it bent in the undergrowth;



Then took the other, as just as fair,

And having perhaps the better claim,

Because it was grassy and wanted wear;

Though as for that, the passing there

Had worn them really about the same,



And both that morning equally lay

In leaves no step had trodden black.

Oh, I kept the first for another day!

Yet knowing how way leads to way,

I doubted if I should ever come back.



I shall be telling this with a sigh

Somewhere ages and ages hence:

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—

I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.



Never ever follow a path
just coz other ppl always follow it ! .. dont just follow it coz others see it
better or "easier" .. to be unique and special u have to take the path that is
less takin by other ppl ! if they say its hard .. u cant .. bla bla .. GO FOR
IT!



------------------------------


Hold fast to dreams

For if dreams die

Life is a broken-winged bird

That cannot fly.


Hold fast to dreams

For when dreams go

Life is a barren field

Frozen with snow.


-----------------------


Because my mouth

Is wide with laughter

And my throat

Is deep with song,

You do not think

I suffer after

I have held my pain

So long?



Because my mouth

Is wide with laughter,

You do not hear

My inner cry?

Because my feet

Are gay with dancing,

You do not know

I die?

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

من الاسباب الغبيه والقويه بنفس الوقت اللي خلتني اصرف النظر عن الدراسه في بلد اجنبي اهي صعفي باللغه

الهدف من ذكر هل معلومه اني مافهمت شي من البوست بس جذيه بحجز الكرسي الاول بالردود :)
وياليت تراعين مشكلتي بجم كلمه عربي بالنص حق امثالي :)

Dakhtour said...

el 9ara7aaaah... el kalam ekbeeeeeeeeer o enty ga3da tathbeten yom 3n yom enech katba ekbeera :)

78o8eYa said...

Keep it up !

WelCome Back my dear .. i missed U


اسأل مجرب و لا تسأل طبيب

الشخص المجرب باخص الشي و يعطيه حقه أكثر من الشخص اللي سمع عن الشي بدون ما يخبره عدل

لي بغيت أتخذ قرار مصيري
أو
أشتري شي معين

تلقيني أسأل و أشاور الكل
أيمع آراء
وأقعد أقولبها بمخي على نار هادية
وآخر شي أسوي اللي براسي واللي آنا مقتنعه فيه
مو شرط الكل معارض هالشغله عشان أرفضها
ولا
الكل يمدح فيها عشان أتشجع لها

يبقى رآيي الشخضي و قناعاتي إهي اللي تسيرني


---

الطير يرقص مذبوحاً من الألم

..


البوست كله على بعضه ، حلو
تسلم الأيادي
^_^

do0da said...

The first poem thakiratni ib my senior year english class. our teacher LOVED this poem so much lawa3t chabdna feeha =P low mo ihya i would say i like it :P

Dr.Lost said...

7ikam :)

نون النساء said...

البوست روووعه كريتيفيا

بس حبيت المقطع الأخير أكثر

it's so true

Cr8ivia said...

عبدالرحمن


ههههه ضحكتني .. مالومك تدرس في ديره يدروسون الانجليزي بالعربي !! كدينا خير

ان شاء الله و تحيا العربيه :]


-----------


zizotime

heheh the 1st poem is a very famous one for frost!! he is a genius sara7a
im not a great writer i may be a good reader bas :) nawwart ya bu afkar o asami 3ajeba


----------

ghasheema

ya hala o mar7aba biman 7aba wadaba :D
u r making alot of sense walla !!
tifalsefay why not !!
yeah since i was young i used to choose the hard paths .. my parents always yet7al6emon 3ala my choices bas 3ogob iqtan3aw :D
7ayyach Allah


-----------

78o8eYa

missed u too :*

الله يسلم عمرج يارب .. و فعلا نشاور و نتوكل على الله و نسوي اللي احنا مقتنعين فيه عشان حتى لو عقب صار ما صار ما نلوم غيرنا :D

تصدقين و انا اكتبه هالبيت كان في بالي !! وايد احبه

لا تحسبن رقصي بينكم طربا .. فالطير يرقص مذبوحا من الألم!

نورتي


------------


doOdaa


7araaaam 3alaik! ana 7aftha hal poem since i was 15 .. 3ajeeba walla :D
nawwart


-----------

dr.lost

u've been missed :D
7athreeen


----------


نون النساء

حضورج أروووع
صحيح المقطع الاخير عجيب و اللي بين سطورة اعجب
حياج الله نورتي

Anonymous said...

WOOOOOOW ..

entay em2alfeta ???

Cr8ivia said...

breeze

the 1st poem malat a very famous one foster .. 3ajeeba ahs3ara kilhaa

nawwarty :D

Anonymous said...

well :)

when it comes to me, i NEVER follow what other people say about the life path ... i used to draw my own by myself, what ever it takes even if it required me to crack the hardest rock to reach my target !

Cr8ivia, mashkoora 3ala hal post, 7elo o wayed 3ajabni :)
o tara its a good thing enna from time to time, u write in ur second language ...

thanks agian :)

Regards,
ENG-Q8iya

Cr8ivia said...

ENG-Q8iya

ya hala o ghala :)

yeah .. i agree with u .. kil wa7ed lazim maykhale others to control his choices .. keep it up ;)

glad that u liked the post :) ..

7ayyach Allah o la teg6e3eena :)

TReSTeN said...

فعلا كلام جميل

خصوصا كلمة عندما ترى اقدامي ترقص تعتقد اني لم اموت

الموت ليس موت الجسد بل هو موت الحلم والطموح واشياء اخرى تقتل في داخل الانسان